Monday, April 16, 2007

Baskets Needed for Jack Frost

NOTE FROM PATTY CARR:
The Irish Cultural Society will once again move to Jack Frost Mountain for the Celtic Festival which will be held Memorial Day Weekend (May 26 & 27.) While we are at Jack Frost, we will be concentrating on fund raising for the society. This is truely our time to raise the money we need to pay the utility bills that allow our society to have a building. Without the ICS building, our dancers would not have a home. As a dancing parent and treasurer of the ICS, I am thankful to the society and Maureen for allowing the dancers to fill the building each weekend.

Currently, I am asking for basket donations from everyone so we may fill our stand at Jack Frost. Some people have told me that they already have their baskets. Thank you so much. Other parents have asked if they can just make a cash donation. That is fine. I don't mind shopping to fill baskets. In years past, some people have asked me to decorate their basket. Not a problem. Lately, people have asked me specifically what kind of baskets we want. We usually have a large variety of baskets, some for children, adults, food themes, game themes, water themes, picnic themes, sports themes, summer holiday themes, Christmas themes, and more. Honestly, what ever you want to try, go for it! I would appreciate receiving all baskets by Saturday, May 11. If you need to contact me, email me LONGISLANDCARR@YAHOO.COM OR 342-2862 AT HOME.
THANKS SO MUCH, PATTY CARR

1 comment:

Deb said...

Will advance tickets be sold through the ICS again this year? Do dancers need a ticket?